Digital memory for featured projects, thoughts and general musings.
- With my wifi and I working from home for the past 18 months and having to deal with a crappy Comcast connection I decided finally to load-balance and failover to a 2nd ISP so we ALWAYS have internet.
- How I dumped my CenturyLink fiber router and replaced with my own for better performance, range and configuability.
- The absolute easiest to remember way to back up your Raspberry Pi SD card on a Mac running a modern version of OS X.
- How to parse JSON data into a table with vanilla JS.
- How to monitor air pollution easily with a raspberry pi.
Subscribe to the newsletter